Sporty’s Flight Gear Gets a Makeover
Sporty’s Flight Gear was first introduced 30 years ago to offer pilots reliable flight bags with aviation-specific features, all at affordable prices. Since then, hundreds of thousands of pilots have chosen Flight Gear to protect and organize important aviation gear, from first lesson to airline cockpit. As technology and pilot preferences evolve, Sporty’s Flight Gear must change to keep pace.
Thousands of pilot reports have been painstakingly reviewed to find the features most wanted in a flight bag. The result is our latest generation of Flight Gear bags, brand new for 2021. Each of these bags represents the ultimate combination of rugged construction, thoughtful design, and affordable prices. You can pay more, but you won’t find a better flight bag.
“As pilots ourselves, we trust other pilots to tell it like it is when it comes to our products,” says Sporty’s Vice President John Zimmerman. “Good, bad, but rarely indifferent, customer feedback is combed over to see how our products can be improved, and that’s certainly true with Flight Gear.”
The latest line, consisting of six different bags designed with a specific type of pilot in mind, has an updated look and dozens of improved features.
Among the improved features are:
- Stronger, more water-resistant ripstop fabric
- Thick plastic hardware that is ultra-strong yet lightweight
- High visibility interior to make items easier to find
- New pockets for iPads, charging cables, backup batteries and more
- New organizer sections to store pens, logbooks, business cards and more
- Sturdy oversized YKK zippers that feature fabric pull tabs
- Integrated key clip to keep keys from getting lost
- Scratch-preventing soft lined interior
- Quick-access chart pockets
Custom embroidery is available, and all Flight Gear bags come with an industry-leading three-year warranty. Plus, these redesigned bags are available at some of the lowest prices ever offered for a Sporty’s Flight Gear Bag. Flight Gear bags are available at sportys.com/flightgear or by calling Sporty’s at 1.800.SPORTYS.
Medium resolution pictures for online:
High resolution pictures for print: