Sporty’s Hot Dog Cookout, Every Saturday
Looking for a fun destination for a weekend flight? Put Sporty’s on your list. We’re right on the runway at the Clermont County/Sporty’s Airport (I69) just outside Cincinnati, OH. Our facility includes our pilot shop, flight school, FBO and much more. And, if you visit on a Saturday, you can enjoy our famous weekly cookout. Every Saturday between noon and 2pm, we grill hot dogs, metts and brats in appreciation of our customers.
While you’re here, shop our retail store for hundreds of products that will make your flying safer, easier and more fun. Our knowledgeable staff will walk you through the benefits of an array of headset manufacturers and models. We’ll show you our latest iPad accessories and you can check out the new Cessna aircraft we have for sale. Try on a leather flying jacket. (Come on, you know you’ve always wanted one.) Take a look at our posters and other aviation-themed home décor. In short, you can see all the products featured in all our catalogs up close and personal.
Need more convincing?
- Our airport has a 3700-foot runway with GPS and VOR approaches.
- Sporty’s hosts a fully-functional weather center for flight planning.
- Vending machines offer sandwiches, snacks, candy and a host of beverages.
- Spotless public restrooms, including showers.
- Avgas and Jet Fuel prices are kept low to make topping off affordable.
- Children are welcome: kids play in a dedicated outdoor play area.
- Wile away an hour or two sitting on a bench watching airplanes take off and land.
- Combine your visit to Sporty’s with a tour of the on-airport Tri-State Warbird Museum
Clermont County/Sporty’s Airport is one of the most beautiful little airports in the country. Come for a visit. You will be among friends.